1. Intellectual property
1.1. The Site and each of its components, and in particular the texts, articles, images, illustrations, photographs, databases, software (hereinafter the Intellectual Property Elements) are protected by intellectual property law.
1.2. Total or partial reproduction of the Intellectual Property Elements is prohibited.
1.3. The user is only authorized to represent the pages of the Site on his screen and is authorized to reproduce the Intellectual Property Elements of the Site only on a temporary basis for the sole purpose of consulting the Site.
1.4. The user is authorized to make short quotes from the Site, provided that the following is clearly stated: the origin of the document and the title of the cited document or the cited page.
2. Use of the Site
2.1. All the data, information and publications accessible, represented or downloadable from the Site are in no way exhaustive, are communicated for informational purposes only and can in no case be considered as constituting a quote, an estimate or an offer for professional services.
2.2. The company can in no way be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the use by any user of data, information or publications accessible or downloadable from the Site.
2.3. The company can in no way be held responsible for the content accessible from hypertext links published on the Site or files downloadable from the Site or from sites accessible from hypertext links published on the Site.
2.4. The creation and publication of a hypertext link to one of the pages of the Site is authorized, subject to the prior and express agreement of the company.
3. Collection, use and disclosure of personal information
3.1. In most cases, we collect personal information directly from you when you purchase our services, when you register for them, or when you interact with us. Generally, we will tell you the purposes for which we collect, use and disclose your personal information when we collect that information. In general, the reasons given will be as follows:
- Offer you the Services you have requested or signed up for.
- Create and manage the registrations and accounts you have with us.
- Respond to your requests and questions.
- Provide you with information and inform you about products and services that may be of interest to you.
- Offer you relevant advertising, as described in this document.
- Comply with our legal obligations as described by law.
3.2. Information Collected Automatically: certain information about your use of the Services will be collected automatically when you browse the website, for example:
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet.
- Computer, device and connection information, such as browser type and version, operating system, mobile platform, unique device identifier ("UDID") and other identifiers techniques.
- Location information for Services capable of locating the user, in order to provide you with content relevant to your location in the world.
We collect and use this information to generate aggregate, anonymized information that allows us to develop and optimize our web presence in order to provide better service to you.